Wednesday, December 11, 2013

a little joy!

At the end of last week I received my amazing pillow in the mail from the super talented Erin of Why Not Sew?  I simply love everything about this sweet pillow.  The design with all the pretty fabrics, the cute deer, tree and Joy applique.  Isn't it the perfect pillow!?!  It sure does bring me joy every time I look at it. 



Then to top all that, Erin added the ever so cute scallop crochet edging in the prettiest aqua.  Be still my heart!!


Erin also sent a sweet little peg girl and mushroom.  She is the cutest!!


She also made me a crochet aqua ornament.  Here it is already hanging on my tree.  :)  I was completly spoiled!  Thanks so much, Erin!!


My tree...we are now all ready for Christmas!  I loved adding all my new ornaments!!


This week-end in the evenings I started on the Scrumptious Cottage.   Mahriam of Three Owls created the pattern and made a pillow for the Pillow Talk Swap.   She was so kind and sent me the pattern and instructions in the mail a couple weeks ago.  I'm so glad I am now finally able to work on it.



I love this little cottage more every time I work on it!


I hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far!

Hugs,

16 comments:

  1. I NEED to do that house block! Adorable. Gorgeous tree and what a pretty pillow. I agree the crocheted edge is icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah for such a lovely pillow and I. AM. IN. AWE. of your house paper piecing skills! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pillow from Erin!! And all the extra goodies so cute and fun too. Your tree is filled with such cute ornaments. And an adorable cottage too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all but your tree is especially sweet! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pillow is SO adorable!!!! I love it. And the house block?? O.M.G. These are TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet and pretty pillow from Erin!! And, the peg doll and mushroom are so cute!! Your Christmas tree is so beautiful!! And, darling cottage! Wishing you a Merry Christmas Kerri! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the house pattern! Does she have an etsy shop she sells it from? Would love to purchase it. Thanks...oh and you totally scored with the pillow and goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anita,

      Thanks for your sweet words. Mahriam had sent me the pattern in the mail. She doesn't have any for sale right now. I'm pretty sure she is working on doing a digital file, but not sure when she is planning on having it available.

      Delete
  8. Your little house is gorgeous, Kerri. Erin has made you a beautiful cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you like everything Kerri! I was a little nervous because I haven't made many pillows.
    Your Scrumptious cottage is adorable!!! I sure hope Mahriam turns it into a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great pillow!! Your little cottage is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful pillow and little house!
    Have lovely festive days! Jolana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your pillow is adorable, and so perfect! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous pillow, and I love your pretty little cottage! The pictures of your white tree are beautiful! Have a happy festive week,Kerri!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am such a fan of everything you do! You have such a talent for putting fabrics together. I love you "critters" and whimsical design. Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Amanda www.jedicraftgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!