Thursday, January 7, 2010

a twilight sewing week-end

Heather and I are putting together a Twilight sewing week-end for one of the week-ends in February. Doesn't that sound like fun!! We will be staying in Port Angelas, WA, so that is where Twilight comes in with a trip to La Push beach, and maybe even Forks! Hopefully we will still get lots of sewing time in too. We've posted about it in one of our flickr groups for any of our flickr friends who live around the area or would like to travel. We have several lovely ladies joining us, and still have a few spots open to a couple more of our blogging/flickr friends. We'll do all the specifics through email to keep it safe. :)

Heather's friend was so kind to offer her beautiful vacation home to us for the week-end! Here are a couple photos of the house.



I get more and more exited thinking about it! Maybe since I can't wait to have a sewing get-a-way, and being a twilight fan makes the location PERFECT!

16 comments:

  1. too bad I live so far away - that would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, we'd love to have you amber!! Hawaii isn't that far is it??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa!! Now THAT's some retreat!!!
    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang I wish I lived close! That would be awesome.. and I love Twilight, of course :-)
    Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like this is going to be fantastic! can't wait to see what you'll all be making! Have fun...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh you will have fun. we made the trip over this past summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be with you gals in spirit, and can't wait to see all the photos from your fab Twilight/sewing weekend - what fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha! I just watched the movie on Monday night....sounds like a great weekend is planned - enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are making me more excited everyday, thanks a lot ;) I can;t wait it will be so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, you have to go to Forks if you're that close, it's awesome. While I'm not really a twilight fan, Forks is my hometown, so I think it's pretty great. Go visit the Miller Tree Inn if you go, on the Twilight tour it's the 'Cullen House'. The owners are the nicest people in the world, (I used to work for them, so I'm a little biased.) and the house is beautiful. (although completely different than the movie.) Have a fun time, a girl getaway sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I wasn't jealous at the two words sewing retreat, then you have to add in Port Angeles, the Olympic Peninsula is one of my favorite places in this world. Have a wonderful time- I am officially homesick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I lived over your part of the world! How awesome mixing sewing and Twilight! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sewing and Twilight. Perfect. and I just wanted to tell you how much I love the Regina Spektor song that is playing. I don't usually like music playing when I read blogs. But after I listen to the song for the third time, I'm heading off to iTunes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The.2.best.things.ever.! Sewing and Twilight! Have a great time girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That sounds so wonderful! :) If I hadn't just got back from a trip I would be VERY tempted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!! Your sweet comments are always cherished, and truly make my days brighter! I ♥ reading each and every one!! Hugs!